Wednesday, November 23, 2005

More about me

My profile says Madison/Milwaukee. This is because I hate the bumblehick area in which I now reside (which lies directly between Milwaukee and Madison). I grew up in Milwaukee, and hopefully will be living in Madison by this time next year.

I dabble in history, literature, music, and philosophy. Generally, I like being relatively well-versed culturally. A goal of mine is to be able to discuss equally existentialism, the writings of Dante, and Led Zepplin.

I am a Christian. I was raised a fundamentalist Baptist, but I'm not really sure what I am now. I think I am more of a postmodernist non-denominational, but I'm not sure. I've been reading a lot lately, and stuff is starting to make sense now that I am looking at it differently.

I am getting married to Jessica Van Hall on December 17. I am pretty excited about it. Our wedding is going to be really cool. But that is because I am cooler than you.

I am a big Packers, Bucks, Brewers, and Badgers fan. Yes, some of my teams suck. Screw you.

I am starting this blog for a few reasons. First, because I am bored. Second, because I need to make myself put my thoughts down in writing somehow. Third, because I hope that it will provide a forum for discussing postmodernism as it relates to Christianity. So hopefully, some of the posts on this blog will represent serious discussion, some creative outlet, and some just random crap to fill my day.

Love, peace, and chicken grease

1 Comments:

Blogger justinic9 said...

Wow, the hate is blinding! I'm just not sure which of us it's blinding.

1:56 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home