Friday, March 17, 2006

Go read P.Diddy's t-shirt

So, my bracket has survived moderately well, all things considered. 11 for 16 isn't too terrible. I can live with 70 percent. It should have been 12 for 16, but for some inexplicable reason, Steve Novak missed a wide open 3 to win the Marquette/Alabama game. Steve Novak can hit 9 out of 10 while sitting on the bench blindfolded. On the opposite end of the court.

And Syracuse. You know, I had a bad feeling about them. They just finished an emotionally and physically draining run through one of the toughest conferences in the nation. But I thought, "No, they are the hottest team in the country coming out of the tourneys--I have to ride them through the first weekend." Yeah. Good move.

At least UWM and Montana were good to me. That was thoughtful.

And yesterday I forgot to mention--Jess wrote up a sob story about me for some Qdoba contest. Unfortunately, it is all true. Go vote for me so I can get free Qdoba food. And vote for me on all of your emails. I know you have more than one. And vote using your parents emails. And your roommate's emails. And your mortal enemy's email. Vote or die.

3 Comments:

Blogger cassiopeiarl said...

Dale, I voted for you twice (I used Philip's name for one of them). If you get free Qdoba, you'd bloody well better share.

12:56 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Ryan said...

My cousin Dale has a blog. Just think of all the knowledge I've been missing out on.

I got 8 of the sweet 16 right. Went heavy on the big east, oops.

Anyone I haven't heard from you since the wedding, give me a call sometime.

5:38 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger justinic9 said...

I'm doing my best. Six votes--all with my own accounts. I'm impressed with myself. Of course, some of those email addresses may have been wrong; I haven't used them in a long while. They're nicknack accounts--sitting on a virtual shelf unnoticed while accumulating edust. But they counted as votes.

10:28 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home