Thursday, March 23, 2006

Suck-Blow-Jayhole

And so begins our second weekend of the tourney. My bracket contains only 9 of the Moderately-Not-Bitter Sixteen. I am now sticking pins in my Jayhawk, Syracuse, and Big Ten dolls. Yes, I have a doll for the entire Big Ten. And there will be pins. Lots of pins.

I have been putting together a blog dedicated to satire. Hopefully I will be able to put something up on it in the next few days. Check it out if you enjoy that adrenaline rush that comes when you back away from the computer really fast and pray that you don't get struck by lightning.

I found a website that compares Fight Club with Calvin & Hobbes. It is actually pretty funny and makes a lot of sense. Check it out here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Well you picked a young, bill self coached, big 12 team to make the final four. What did you think would happen?

4:30 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger oneweekend said...

Bite me. They were red hot through the Big 12 tourney and beat a good Texas team.

6:27 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger oneweekend said...

Ok, a decent Texas team. And it was the Big 12 tourney...

8:49 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...I can't say that I follow the basketball stuff...but I wanted to say hi. Thanks for coming to the concert last Saturday. Hope you enjoyed it. It was fun...I haven't told alot of people that I'm in the chorus. Talk about challenging though. Once again, hope you enjoyed it.

10:45 PM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home